Thursday 9 April 2015

Happiness In Each Day

Hello everyone,

Too start off with I'm so sorry that the blog posts have been held back. I've just been so busy with work, and applying for college again. But tomorrow I'm getting a new camera delivered, so I'm going too aim too have a post up every Monday and Saturday.

But onto this blogpost, I was inspired by Sprinkle of Glitter (Louise) to do this post. Recently Louise has been finding the happy's in each of her days, and I have been battling with depression this past month or so. And I find that we're all so focused on the bigger picture in life, that we don't see the little things that make us happy. So what I've been doing is looking for the happy's in each of my days and writing them down in my notebook, and reading them all at the end off the day and realising that the little things in life do actually matter.


My happy's for today:
Having a long phone call with my amazing boyfriend.
Seeing two of my friends, that I haven't seen for ages.
Getting so much done for my qualification at work.
Being able too open up too others with confidence about my problems.

Lots of love
Natalie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment