Friday 27 March 2015

Introduction & About Me Tag ♡

Hello everybody.

I'm Natalie and I'm 17 years old from England, with a passion for beauty, fashion and lifestyle. I'm very excited to be joining the blogging world, but nervous also. I really do hope you enjoy my posts and if you do, don't forget too leave your comments down below :)

                 --------------------

In this post I thought I would do the 'About Me Tag' so that you can all get too know me a bit better :)

1. Do you have a middle name?
Yes I do and it's Louise.

2. What was your favourite subject in school?
So with no surprises, in school my favourite subject was Hair and Beauty.

3. What's your favourite drink?
My favourite would have too be Strawberry flavoured Water.

4. What is your favourite song at the moment?
At the moment my favourite song is Hozier - Take Me To Church.

5. What would you name your kids?
If I had a little boy I would name him Archie and for a little girl I really don't know what I'd call her lol.

6. Do you participate in any sports?
I do currently attend the gym, but in my spare time the sports I love are Badminton, Hockey and Netball.

7. Favourite book?
I don't actually have a favourite book, but I do love too read when I've got the time.

8. Favourite colour?
Pink.

9. Favourite animal?
Leopards and Elephants.

10. Favourite perfume?
At the moment my favourite perfume is Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj.

11. Favourite holiday?
My favourite holiday is definitely Christmas.

12. Have you graduated high school?
Yes I have, I then attended college doing a 6 month course in Hair and Beauty. Now I am currently doing an apprenticeship in Childcare.

13. Have you ever been out of the country? If so how many times?
I have only ever been out of the UK once, and I went too Paris when I was in secondary school as a school trip for 3 days. 

14. Do you speak any other language?
No I don't speak any other language.

15. How many siblings do you have?
I have 3 sisters, and they're all older than me , so I'm the youngest :( and I have no brothers.

16. What is your favourite store?
My favourite store is definitely Primark.

17. Favourite restaurant?
Bella Italia

18. Did you like school?
I never really use too enjoy school, but I look back now and it's surprising how much you do miss it.

19. Favourite YouTuber?
I don't have just one favourite YouTuber, but my favourites are Zoella, Fleur De Force and Gabriella :)

20. Favourite movie?
This one goes too 'The Fault in Our Stars'.

21. Favourite TV show?
The Big Bang Theory

22. PC or Mac?
I've never owned a Mac, so for now I'm going to say PC.

23. What kind of phone do you have?
I have the iPhone 6 in Rose Gold.

24. How tall are you?
I'm very short at 4'11.

That is all the questions and I hope you enjoyed getting too know me, I shall have my next blog post up very soon.

Love Natalie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment